Job title: Employee Benefits Account Manager
Company: Alera Group
Job description: TRUEbenefits, an Alera Group company, is seeking an Account Manager (Mid-Market Groups) to join our Employee Benefits team. Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact? Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak directly, collaborate, and build each other through mutual accountability and shared success? If this is what you are looking for, this is your chance to be part of a great organization! TRUEbenefits provides practical, forward-looking, and cost-effective employee consulting services to employers in the Northwest. We succeed by being true to ourselves, our customers, the market and our community. For more information, please visit: https://www.truebenefits.net/ As an account manager, you will act as a higher level contact for internal clients and mid-market clients while maintaining a high level of client satisfaction for both. The employee benefits account manager will help coordinate the details of the annual renewal, prepare materials for quarterly client meetings, ensure information flows to different departments as needed, maintain client databases, manage records, project-specific tasks, and other responsibilities such as an in charge. responsibilities
- Communication management for major account-level changes to clients.
- Provide guidance on health communication and issue management with ongoing programmes.
- Gather data needed to market medical plans, obtain quotes, and prepare spreadsheet analysis.
- Act as a liaison with our carrier partners to ensure the accuracy of carrier contracts.
- Be proficient with all plans and products in the personalized business book and be an in-house resource.
- Develop, edit and finalize professional sales presentations, written communications, and other documents.
- Partner with other teams to ensure that customer needs are met and that procedures comply with federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 3 years(s) of working experience in employee benefits and customer service, preferably in the insurance industry.
- WA L&D certifications and licensing or obtained within the first month of employment.
- Strong knowledge of employee care plans, including regulatory requirements and designs for fully insured and self-insured medical plans.
- A sound understanding of current health insurance regulations as well as a basic understanding of the ongoing changes caused by the ACA.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, with strong Excel skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or veteran origin, or disability status. If you are a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act before applying. PandoLogic. Category: Human Resources, Keywords: Compensation / Benefits Calculation 0 – Full-time
Job date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 07:46:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!