Job title: Warehouse Worker
Job description: As a warehouse worker, you will do any number of tasks, picking, packing, preparing orders for shipping, handling or even warehousing.
Note – The pay rate for this job is $15 per hour.
Shift timing – first shift (day). Responsibilities include:
- Loading and unloading trucks * Loading and unloading items
- Fill and seal orders based on work orders or supervisor instructions
- Store items in warehouse based on current layout and instructions from supervisor
- Inspect and check orders prior to packing and ensure that specifications are met.
- Previous warehousing experience preferred, but not required
- Steel toe boots required *Safety acumen and positive attitude
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Good judgment and attention to detail.
ï¿½ A criminal background check may be required.
Criminal convictions do not necessarily disqualify the applicant from consideration for a position.
An individual assessment of the applicant’s previous criminal convictions will be conducted before the applicant is disqualified from consideration.
We will consider hiring qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of Los Angeles Fair Opportunity Ordinance No.
184652. If you require more information, or wish to report a violation of this law, please contact the Department of Public Works (DAA), Office of Contract Management
# ZIPXï¿½PandoLogic. Category: Logistics, Keywords: Warehouse Worker00 – 0 full time
Expected salary: $15 per hour
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job date: Wed, 08 Sep 2021 05:55:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!