Job title: Senior Digital Marketing Manager – Paid Search (PPC)
Job description: Are you looking to create and manage world class search engine marketing campaigns for the next generation e-commerce market? Do you thrive in an innovative workplace where your entrepreneurial drive leads directly to business growth? If so, our Performance Marketing team may be the perfect incubator to hone your skills.
This role is based in Curated’s San Francisco headquarters, but we are open to working remotely with regular travel to the office.
Curated is an online shopping platform built from the ground up to personalize people. Every shopper gets instant guidance from certified experts for a unique and collaborative shopping experience. Customers feel confident with every purchase and experts earn meaningful income to fund their passion – it’s a win!
We are a team of over 55 people who love solving challenging problems and building technology. You will work alongside experienced technology leaders in launching and scaling businesses in multiple industries.
about the role
As the Director of Digital Marketing for Paid Search, you will join our high-growth, data-driven marketing team to grow and improve our paid search channels. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will develop a growth strategy and be responsible for managing the day-to-day channels to achieve performance objectives across multiple external product segments.
what are you going to do
- Own a strategy, implement and track paid search channels to gain new customers
- Implement best-in-class actions for ad text writing, query traffic analysis, and keyword research to maintain consistently high performance across your campaigns
- Run A/B tests frequently across ads, landing pages, targeting, bid strategies, and more
- Engage closely with Google account managers and support teams to find new growth opportunities and participate in betas
- Consistently achieve or exceed revenue and ad spend for multiple product segments
- Proactively identify opportunities to collaborate with analytics, data science, and engineering teams to increase efficiency and scope
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills, with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to get the best possible results
- Great attention to detail, in the areas of business and technology
- The ability to solve acute problems and the drive to stay on the cutting edge of advertising technology
- A real passion for performance marketing and innovation in your area of expertise
- More than 5 years of professional non-internal marketing experience managing paid search channels
- First-hand experience managing paid search campaigns with $1 million monthly budgets
- BA/BA, MBA or equivalent work experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including the ability to work with large data sets
- Google Ads Certification
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
Curated is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply, as we strive to build a market that serves every demographic with the highest level of quality and respect. We are committed to developing and enabling a more equitable, diverse and inclusive society in both offshore and technology industries.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 04:26:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!