Job title: Seasonal Retail Merchandising Support Associate, Grossmont
Job description: Job title:
Macy’s is proudly America’s Department Store. There’s a reason we’ve been around for 160 years. Customers come to us for fashion, value and celebration. Macy’s is also known for giving back to our communities.
Macy’s magic finally comes alive in our stores, and our co-workers make it. They provide outstanding customer service, create an unforgettable shopping experience, and drive sales results. Macy’s Store location (seasonal, part-time or full-time) is the perfect way to explore the world of retail. Some of Macy’s top executives have started their careers as part-time retail sales associates. Our store jobs are ideal for building relationships, building teams, and developing leadership skills to grow your career at Macy’s. Macy’s Stores are ideal for building capacity to create partnerships, build teams, and develop tomorrow’s leaders. Macy’s is an ‘academy’ of retail professions.
A store associate position (whether it’s a seasonal job, a part-time retail job, or a full-time job) is the perfect way to start a career in the retail world. Many of Macy’s senior executives have started their careers in part-time retail sales positions, or as recent college graduates in our development programs in various positions at Macy’s.
The Commerce Support Assistant, also known as the Front of House Associate, is responsible for providing a great shopping experience and driving sales and profits through customer service, accurate pricing and signature, arranging and maintaining attractive visual displays in windows, ledges, shelves, and fashion panels throughout. Store, ensuring proper marketing of the sales floor as well as accurate movement of merchandise throughout the building. Operation duties include but are not limited to floor movements, refurbishment, inventory; Shortage control, store organization, merchandising, creation and removal of promotional/sales event banners, completion of price change activities, ringing of POS transactions.
Macy’s uses a scheduling plan that allows our partners to co-create their work schedules by managing availability and setting preferences. Additionally, during major events and oversold times, Macy’s may offer additional turnarounds to our partners, which they may pick up using the self-scheduling tool.
- Offer an exceptional shopping experience to customers by making sure that the store and online customers are always the #1 priority.
- Serving the customer in a friendly and helpful manner including point-of-sale transactions, enrolling in the credit and loyalty program and helping them find what they are looking for
- Collaborate with managers, leads, and colleagues throughout the store to create a clean, neat, and easy-to-shop-shop environment; Maintain sales floor and fitting room recovery standards to include fitting room booths, sort merchandise and ensure merchandise is returned to the sales floor as soon as time permits.
- Support multi-channel initiatives such as online order fulfillment or online purchase / in-store pickup.
- Perform all jobs in a timely, accurate, efficient and flexible manner between assignments as directed by the supervisor.
- Participate in the physical inventory process and ensure that shortage prevention initiatives are implemented.
- Adhere to asset protection and inventory control procedures and compliance.
- Collaborate with colleagues to coordinate merchandise support and flexibility between tasks (marketing, pricing, signing, fulfillment, replenishment, receiving, reverse logistics, RF scanning, and warehouse maintenance) as needed to ensure completion/implementation.
- Timely and accurately perform receiving, goods handling, packing/shipping and reverse logistics tasks to include processing incoming goods to floor-ready standards by removing packages and placing sensors as per MMPS standards
- Delivering fitted goods to appropriate sales floor landing areas, quality first packing standards, fulfillment order processing, reverse logistics (damages, transfers, RTVs), exact fulfillment of outbound trailer
- Collect and sort hangers, sensor tags, trash and recycle throughout the store
- Organizing, maintaining and refurbishing supply areas including the sales floor, building lights, customer service and special delivery as needed
- Assist with other tasks as needed (pricing, signing, merchandising, replenishment, fulfillment, RFID, store maintenance)
- Drag merchandise to set up visuals العروض
- Build, paint, install and install signs, sale signs, plaques, and other items required for special events, clearance events, and fashion shows.
- Set up and maintain fixtures with hand or power tools, such as saws, caulk, hammers, screwdrivers, staple guns, ladders, mannequin units, scissors, nails, spray paint, spray glue, and knives
- Maintain and present visual presentations in a compelling and exciting manner as directed by the company.
- Assist customers and complete point of sale transactions as needed.
- Regular, reliable attendance and punctuality.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- No education or experience required
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate and share information with diverse groups of clients and peers.
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as being part of a team, and is able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
- The situation requires long periods of standing/walking around the store or department
- May include reaching, crouching, kneeling, bending, seeing colors, and climbing stairs السل
- Frequent use of computers and other technologies necessary to perform work duties, including portable electronic equipment.
- Repeatedly lift / move up to 50 lbs
Colorado Candidates: Click here to find information and from here to.
Location: La Mesa, CA
Job date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 05:44:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!