Job title: Seasonal Retail Sales Associate, Capitola
Job description: Job title:
- Instant Slots – Get started right away!
- Competitive hourly rates
- Fellows Weekend Bonus Program – Earn up to an extra $2.00 per hour!
- Schedules to meet your availability!
- Unlimited referral opportunity worth $250
- Macy’s AND Bloomingdales employee discount
- Opportunities for permanent jobs
Macy’s is proudly America’s Department Store. There’s a reason we’ve been here for 160 years. Customers come to us for fashion, value and celebration. Macy’s is also known for giving back to our communities.
Macy’s magic finally comes alive in our stores, and our co-workers make it. They provide outstanding customer service, create an unforgettable shopping experience, and drive sales results. Macy’s Store location (seasonal, part-time or full-time) is the perfect way to explore the world of retail. Some of Macy’s top executives have started their careers as part-time retail sales associates. Our store jobs are ideal for building relationships, building teams, and developing leadership skills to grow your career at Macy’s. Macy’s Stores are ideal for building capacity to create partnerships, build teams, and develop tomorrow’s leaders. Macy’s is an ‘academy’ of retail professions.
A store associate position (whether it’s a seasonal job, part-time retail job, or full-time job) is the perfect way to start a career in the retail world. Many of Macy’s senior executives have started their careers in part-time retail sales roles, or as recent college graduates in our development programs in various positions at Macy’s.
As a sales associate, you will be an integral part of bringing Macy’s magic to life. Sales associates provide outstanding customer service, meet hourly sales and loyalty goals on a personal and managerial basis, and demonstrate superior product knowledge to customers. Colleague selling creates a shopping experience that makes the customer feel welcome and comfortable including in-store merchandise maintenance and store maintenance. The fellow seller is also responsible for fulfilling and performing other duties as necessary.
Macy’s uses a scheduling plan that allows our colleagues to participate in creating their work schedules by managing availability and setting preferences. Additionally, during major events and oversold times, Macy’s may offer additional shifts to our colleagues, which they may pick up using the self-scheduling tool.
- Deliver exceptional customer experience by ensuring that the customer is always the priority.
- Assist customers in all aspects of full store fulfillment and have the ability to meet the needs of our digital and physical customers by establishing appropriate partnerships when necessary.
- determining customer needs based on personal features and other factors relevant to customer preferences; Suggest additional items to complement the customer’s selection.
- Demonstrate knowledge of store products and services to build sales and reduce returns, including Macy’s loyalty programs.
- Be proficient in point of sale systems including but not limited to search, dispatch and my clients.
- Proactively helping customers who use devices to shop and compare, whether it’s Macy’s or their own.
- Develop new business and expand the client base through outreach, suggestive selling and ground presence.
- maintaining management recovery standards; Including the fitting room, back to standard, if possible.
- Returning additional merchandise to customers upon request.
- Support teammates helped with movement of fixtures and merchandise for new product, season changes, and clearance kits.
- Assist in the inventory process and reduce prices.
- Adhere to asset protection and inventory control procedures and compliance.
- Follows deficiency programs and procedures.
- Perform these and other functions in an effective manner, as directed by the supervisor.
- Regular, reliable attendance and punctuality
Qualifications and Competencies:
- No education or experience required
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate and share information with diverse groups of clients and peers.
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as being part of a team, and is able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
- The situation requires long periods of standing/walking around the store or department
- May include reaching, crouching, kneeling, bending, and color vision
- Frequent use of computers and other technologies necessary to perform business functions, including portable equipment, a cash register, and the ability to process recording transactions
- Repeatedly lift / move up to 25 lbs
Colorado Candidates: Click here to find information and from here to.
Location: Capitola, CA
Job date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 04:46:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!