Job title: Student – Food Service Worker – California State University – Sacramento State – Prep Cook
Job description: Aramark residents proudly serve millions of guests daily with food, amenities and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, nurture your passion, and enhance your professional growth so, no matter what you’re after – a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work – our focus is on helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here or contact us at and.
Position Summary: A student food service worker is responsible for preparing and/or constructing food items while providing customer service and adhering to food safety, food handling, and sanitation procedures. Student – Food service worker must be an Aramark student. The primary functions and responsibilities of the position may vary at different Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Prepares and builds food items according to standardized recipes and directions
- Store food properly by adhering to food safety policies and procedures
- Set up work stations including setting tables, service counters, hot wells, steam tables, etc.
- Breaks, cleans and sterilizes workstations
- Serves food to customers while ensuring their satisfaction and anticipating customer needs
- Replenishes nutrients and ensures product is stored at appropriate levels
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, clients, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures the security of the company’s assets
- Other duties and tasks assigned by the Director
- Previous food service experience preferred
- Must be able to obtain food safety certification
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling of up to 25 pounds
- Now interviewing and hiring for Fall 2021! Selected candidates will work at one of the CSU-Sacramento campus locations.
Location: Sacramento, CA
Job date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 05:15:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!