Job title: Security Officer – Full Time, Part Time
Company: Allied Universal
Job description: At Allied Universal®, we continue to build an inclusive Be Phenomenal® culture that encourages, supports and celebrates a diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and brings us closer to our customers and the communities we serve. Allied Universal offers more than just a job. We offer jobs. We pride ourselves on our inside promotional culture. There are countless examples of individuals starting their careers as security professionals and today occupying positions on our senior leadership team. We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K coverage, employee assistance programs, company discounts, benefits and more for all full-time jobs! Start your tremendous career with Allied Universal® today!
Allied Universal has security positions and is seeking a professional security officer position. For all full-time jobs, we offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, sick pay (in states where applicable), employee assistance programs, company discounts, benefits and more We also offer flexible part-time schedules!
As a professional Security Officer at Allied Universal, you will be responsible for the security and integrity of our clients’ property and employees. As the Allied Global Security Officer, you will know all of the site’s policies and procedures, and will carry out emergency response activities as required, while providing superior customer service.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or its equivalent for non-driving and 21 years for leadership positions
- Possess effective written and oral communication skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with all levels of employees and the public professionally and effectively.
- A valid guard card / license, as required in the state you are applying for.
- As a condition of employment, the employee must successfully complete a background investigation and drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- For driving positions, must have age 21, current state driver’s license, clean driving record (no points in previous 3 years), minimum level of insurance as required by company policy, and ability to operate the vehicle safely.
- Showcasing exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative wireless technology at specific customer locations
- The ability to deal with crisis situations on the customer’s site calmly and efficiently
- able to:
- Working in various environments such as cold weather, rain / snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climbing stairs, ramps or stairs from time to time during the shift
- Standing or walking on different surfaces for long periods
Allied Universal® provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to individuals and companies within our local communities, and is the leading provider of security services in North America. Allied Universal provides high-quality, bespoke solutions that allow customers to focus on their core business. for more information: .
We proudly support Mission of Veteran Action, a group of more than 200 companies committed to the mass recruitment of a total of 1 million veterans. EOE / Minorities / Females / Veterinarian / Disabled Allied Universal Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruiting a diverse workforce.
Location: Burbank, CA
Job date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 05:06:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!