Job title: Store Supervisor Full-Time
Company: Designer Brands
Job description: general summary
The Store Supervisor assists and performs the following functions along with store management: customer service, merchandising, overall activities and all inventory related actions to increase sales and results. Demonstrates behaviors that align with the company’s values of accountability, collaboration, humility, and passion. The Store Supervisor collaborates with the management team to understand the store’s daily/weekly/monthly priorities. They participate in and support the placement, fulfillment and redemption of merchandise in the store. Store supervisors are involved in monitoring associate compliance with all company policies and procedures as well as adherence to asset protection standards. They assist with projects and tasks assigned to support service levels that include store opening and closing.
Reports to: Store Manager and/or Co-Manager
Basic Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the in-store experience by modeling CEL behaviors, redirecting partner behaviors to achieve store goals and responding to customer requests and/or feedback with a high sense of urgency.
- Ensures customers a positive experience by maintaining DSW store standards. Completes all daily opening/closing related tasks including store cleaning, restoration standards and maintenance.
- Meets metrics-based goals by clearly reviewing, understanding and communicating daily/weekly/monthly goals. Able to clearly communicate business trends to SM/ML.
- Reviews of daily communications. Plans and assigns tasks throughout the day and follows up on required actions.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the store manager or other leader.
- Increase sales and success by maintaining the sales floor and inventory, and enabling the flow of merchandise to ensure an engaging experience for consumers.
- Supervising and participating in the planning and execution of all activities related to inventory management including but not limited to; Shipping receipt, placement, price reduction and MOOS.
- Responsible for all Omni activities in the Store including but not limited to Shipping / Dispatch, BOPIS / BOSTS, Delivery.
- Take advantage of inventory reports to increase productivity and display merchandise on the sales floor.
- Responsible for ensuring a safe environment for both clients and associates. Ensure that all equipment is in good working order and inspect it regularly.
- Maintains supply inventory to ensure successful floor movements, write-offs and fulfillment in warehouse, cashback, clearance and non-sale areas.
- Performs, maintains and completes all information related to audits, donations, transfers, failures, damages, etc.
- Work closely with the store leadership team to understand and follow policies and procedures
- Assists store manager and other leaders in hiring/interviewing candidates
- Support team by coaching, mentoring, mentoring associates and communicating development feedback to others to the management team in an effective manner
- Provides feedback to Store Manager on Affiliate performance and reports Affiliate relationship issues to Store Manager for follow-up.
- Supports the team in managing payroll and associated timekeeping activities
- Recognize partners through our company recognition tools.
- Excellent customer service by demonstrating enthusiasm and a positive mindset
- Ability to manage ambiguous situations to resolve internal and external conflict
- Ability to develop collaborative working relationships
- Ability to recognize what is critical and take action
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to coach, train, develop and motivate others
- Ability to hold the team accountable to time-bound expectations
- time management
- Able to work through the night or early morning shifts
- Basic computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office
- Minimum 2 years experience in retail
- Some colleges are preferred
- Minimum of high school graduates or equivalent
Location: Santee, CA
Job date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 04:21:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!