Job title: Procurement – Intern
Company: Coupa Software
Job description: Procurement – Intern
San Mateo, California /
G&A – Finance /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leading Business Spending Management (BSM) company, is certified “A Wonderful Place to Work” by the organization. We deliver “value as a service” by helping our clients increase their spending under management, achieving significant cost savings and increasing profitability. Coupa provides a unified cloud spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific with millions of suppliers globally. Coupa provides greater visibility and control over how companies spend money. Clients – young, midsize, and old – have used Coupa to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more through. Read more on or follow.
Want to work for Coupa Software, the world’s leading provider of cloud-based spending management solutions? We are a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to support our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we build a great laser-focused company on three core values:
1. Customer Success Guarantee – An obsessed and steadfast commitment to making clients successful.
2. Focus on results – Relentless focus on achieving results through innovation and bias for action.
3. The pursuit of excellence – commitment to a collaborative environment full of professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Formulate methods for developing and interpreting information to assist the procurement team in decision making
- Support the Procurement Manager with detailed opportunity classification analysis and data extraction efforts.
- Supporting processes / competencies to drive continuous improvement in workflow and implementation of day-to-day accomplishments
- Execute the contract-to-order process and escalate with business owners as needed
- Update and maintenance of contract warehouse
- Create and / or update purchase orders as needed to support cross-functional teams
- Supporting the renewal of basic contracts
- Supporting team members with presentations and updates for internal and external audiences.
- Ensure consistent commitment to procurement across constituent groups
- Contact suppliers across the business and third-party service providers for daily goods and services
- More than one year of experience required in procurement, operations management, business / commercial operations management, procurement or operations management
- Certificate or degree in Operations Management / Business Administration is preferred
- Strong willingness to learn and master new applications and business management skills (Microsoft Office and familiarity with Netsuite or similar ERP will be strong assets)
- Experience in using Coupa required
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Get it done with the ability to provide solutions
This will be a paid summer internship remotely (due to the epidemic). You will enjoy many benefits of Coupa employees. There will also be internship events that are unique to our interns such as the weekly trainee lunch with executives.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to optimizing today’s dynamic corporate spending management processes. Our people are the ones who make it, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every specialty.
We look after our employees in every way possible, with competitive compensation packages, plus restricted inventory units, Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, 401 (k) match, flexible work environment, no holiday limits for exempt employees, non-employees Merit-based PTO exempt, catered lunches … and much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to equal employment opportunity without regard to race, race, gender, veterans’ status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be informed, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.
Location: San Mateo, CA
Job date: Sun, 24 Jan 2021 00:59:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!