Job title: Housekeeper
Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Job description: Work summary
Information available in Spanish below.
The housekeeper is primarily responsible for maintaining clean and attractive guestroom corridors and common areas of the hotel to serve guestrooms daily in accordance with hotel procedures. procedures. In some cases, this role will also be responsible for performing “deep cleaning” activities within the guest room along with preventive maintenance tasks.
It is the maid’s responsibility to keep guest rooms clean, tidy and attractive, hallways, and common areas of the hotel, clean rooms according to hotel procedures, fill trolleys with materials, replace line, and replenish room amenities according to company standards.. and security procedures. In some cases, this role will also be responsible for performing “deep cleaning” activities within the guest room along with preventative maintenance tasks.
- High school diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or related field preferred.
- This position requires a strong attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members orally or in writing.
- He must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to quickly and accurately evaluate and choose from alternative courses of action.
- It should work well in high pressure situations.
- High school diploma or equivalent, preferably with experience in hospitality or similar jobs.
- This position requires high levels of attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively with guests and their colleagues orally or in writing.
- Communicate information and ideas clearly.
- Evaluate and select the best courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Perform correctly even when there is an increased workload.
- Handle all encounters with guests and staff in a friendly and service-oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance as per Aimbridge Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary according to hotel needs.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing appropriate uniform and name tag when working (as per brand standards).
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Clean and restock the required number of guest rooms per shift.
- Complete all pre-cleaning tasks including but not limited to guest supplies cleaning supplies and linens to set up the housekeeping cart.
- Remove all rubbish and soiled furnishings from guest rooms.
- Perform other duties/functions as assigned by the supervisor or manager.
- You may be asked to disassemble furniture or items in the guest room to perform a deep cleaning.
- Deep cleaning tasks may include, but are not limited to, changing the air conditioner filter to clean AC coils touching paint on walls/moldings touching scratched furniture or re-changing closed sliding doors.
- Maintain friendly and helpful treatment of customers and among employees.
- Report regularly for work as set forth in the Aimbridge Hospitality Standards and as required by the work schedule which will vary based on hotel needs.
- Demonstrate impeccable personal appearance and personal hygiene. This includes wearing the person’s uniform and nameplate correctly (based on brand standards)
- Always adhere to Aimbridge Hospitality rules and regulations to ensure the efficient operation of the hotel.
- Clean and equip all required rooms in one shift.
- Complete all pre-cleaning tasks including but not limited to preparing the cleaning cart with items for customers, cleaning supplies and linens.
- Remove all debris and remove bedding, towels, and other dirty things from the rooms.
- Carry out another task as assigned by the supervisor or manager.
- It may be necessary to disassemble furniture or items in the guest room for a deep cleaning.
- Deep cleaning tasks may include, but are not limited to, changing the air conditioner filter, cleaning the air conditioner coils, touching up paint on walls/decorations, touching up scratched furniture, or replacing closed sliding doors.
This property is currently under development. It is centrally located near downtown Davis and the campus of the University of California, Davis. Davis is an attractive college town with a rich history much like its close cousin Berkeley. It is full of culture and community with a variety of dining options as well as frequent community events.
Through its world-class academic programs, the university attracts students and visitors from all over the world. It’s also a great choice for those doing extended business in Northern California, as it is conveniently located off Interstate 80, a major artery connecting nearby Sacramento and San Francisco.
The contemporary design will blend in perfectly with the area and enhance its value. As with all Hyatt House hotels, this property is designed to meet the needs of those traveling for extended stays. It features residential-style guest rooms with spacious seating areas and full kitchens. The made-to-order omelette bar brings the standard complimentary breakfast to a new level. There are also outdoor common areas where guests can relax by the fireplace or cook on the grill.
As the world’s leading third-party hotel management company, our growing portfolio represents more than 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22 countries, from the world’s best hotel accommodation brands to luxury hotels, resorts and contemporary hotels. Our partners around the world are passionate about serving our guests and achieving exceptional results, thriving in a culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world full of possibilities with Aimbridge Hospitality.
After an initial waiting period, employees assigned to full-time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Now offering daily payment service! Ask your recruiter for more details
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Short-term and long-term disability income
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Paid leave
- employee assistance program
- 401k retirement plan
Location: Davis, CA
Job date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 05:46:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!