Job title: Community Management Intern
Job description: Job title
- Learn how to deliver an extraordinary customer experience in a retail store setup.
- Completes product returns, order cancellations, customer refunds, drops cash into the vault, and provides on-demand change to cash registers
- Models and delivering a distinct and enjoyable customer experience.
Job responsibilities / tasks
- Engages customers and patients by welcoming them and providing assistance with products and services. Solves customer issues and answers questions to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Forms and shares customer service best practices with all team members to provide a distinct and enjoyable customer experience, including personal habits (for example, greetings, eye contact, courtesy, etc.) and Walgreens service attributes (for example, proactively providing assistance, Identifying needs, serving to satisfaction, etc.).
- Learn from store, pharmacy, area manager, competitors, and customers / patients
- Engage in the start-up and day-of-service activity
- Responsible and accountable for recording all related sales in the assigned cash register, including records of survey errors, price checks, non-on file items, price adjustments, and blanks.
- The manager or assistant store manager assists in reviewing exceptions to orders on the day the order is issued and assists with reverse logistics (eg, 1506, returns, empty package).
- Learns how to analyze inventory trends and oversee inventory management, including ordering items, keeping inventory, filtering inventory and leveraging company resources to avoid overstocking.
- The manager or assistant store manager assists in evaluating and developing offerings, including promotional and seasonal structures, super formulas, and sales merchandise. Completes resets and reviews.
- Participate in weekly meetings with the store manager or pharmacy manager
- Responsible for pricing the base division and making daily price changes; Ensures proper display of signage in store to support accurate product pricing. Ensures that any additional pricing assignments related to local regulations and / or regulatory compliance programs are completed accurately and within the required timeframe.
- Assists with external and internal maintenance by ensuring the condition and appearance of clean, tidy and organized storage, including requesting store or system repairs as required in the absence of the manager, or as requested by the manager.
- Helps in separating food items (for example, raw from pre-cooked foods) and positioning the product as specified in the policies / procedures (for example, raw and frozen meat on the lower shelves). For expendable items, it assists in stock rotation, using the first in first dispose and restock method.
- Has working knowledge of warehouse systems and warehousing equipment.
- It receives exposure to financial and performance data analysis for store, pharmacy and clinic, asset protection data analysis, and loss reduction business plans.
- Ensures compliance with state and local laws regarding regulated products (such as alcoholic beverages and tobacco products).
- Work as a group to complete and present the Team Trainee Challenge to District, County, and Store leaders
- Complies with all company policies and procedures; Maintains respectful relationships with co-workers.
- Full evaluation of the training program upon completion.
- Completes special tasks and other assigned tasks.
Training and personal development
- Attends training and completes e-lessons and special assignments requested by the manager.
- Shadow Zone Leader for the specified time
- Report customer complaints to management.
- The store manager assists with planning and attending community events.
External basic qualifications
- Must be a student starting or completing their first year to obtain a Bachelor’s degree
- Must be fluent in reading, writing and speaking English. (Except Puerto Rico)
- Prepare to work on a flexible schedule, including evening and weekend hours.
Type of the job
selling by pieces
- It is preferred to know the control of inventory in the warehouse.
Employer equal opportunities, including disability / veterans.
The following information applies to Colorado only, as per Colorado Equal Pay Act. In Colorado, an employee in this position can expect a salary / hour of between $ 14.00 and $ 18.00 depending on experience, seniority, geographic location, and other factors permitted by law. To review the available benefits, please click here: Walgreens will provide applicants in other states with job-related information, to the extent required by state or local law, by calling 1-866-967-5492.
Campus is required?
Expected salary: $14 – 18 per hour
Location: Los Gatos, CA
Job date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 04:55:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!