Job title: Graphics Hardware Engineer Intern
Job description: The Graphics and Output Computing Hardware Engineering (GTCHE) is responsible for delivering industry-leading hardware intellectual property (IP) blocks (3D, media, computing, and display) and system-on-chip (SoC) products for discrete graphics and computing throughput. We strive to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world-class engineering. We work closely with partners across Intel and do not allow any regulatory boundaries to get in the way of solving problems. We are looking for a Graphics Hardware Engineer to join our team.
Role and Responsibilities:
Silicon pre-validation for the Intel graphics core.
Ensure that the platform and its components have the best performance and power
Balance with a special focus on graphics hardware components.
Research and development of next generation business platform designs for continuous improvement of IP performance.
The skills and experience below can be acquired through school, projects or work experience.
- Enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or computer science.
- More than 3 months of experience in logic design, architecture and logic validation
- Experience with Pre-Si, Verilog, System Verilog and Verification (OVM/UVM) methodologies
- Experience in UNIX and Windows
- Experience in programming/scripting languages such as Python, Perl, and C/C++
- Skills related to logic design and validation, including experience in design simulation, functional coverage concepts and implementation
- Experience with System Verilog (OOP concepts) and Testbench components
- Experience in UNIX and programming (Python and PERL)
- Practical and practical knowledge of validation methodologies such as OVM/UVM (preferred)
- Experience using VCS/Verdi for debugging
- Familiarity with ASIC design flow and working knowledge of 3D graphics
Within this business group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel’s technology strategy to life. We’ve embraced the new reality of product- and solution-level competition — not just a transistor. We pride ourselves on reshaping the status quo and thinking big to achieve what has not been done before. We have also built a culture of continuous learning and continuous leadership that provides opportunities to practice to perfection and filter ambitious ideas into implementation.
United States, California, Santa Clara
All eligible applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, religious belief, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender or expression of a gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
USInternJR0179048FolsomIntel Architecture, Graphics, Software
Location: Folsom, CA
Job date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 04:26:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!