Job title: Talent Acquisition Manager
Job description: Sony Electronics, Inc. For risk takers, collaborators, inspirers and inspirers. We want people who are brave enough to work at the forefront and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people all over the world. So, if you want to get the world to say Wow, let’s talk.
You will help build a diverse and dynamic workforce that gives us a competitive advantage and, ultimately, shapes the future of our brand. Indoor and Outdoor.
We need a talent acquisition manager who is energetic, experienced, and passionate about owning, leading and executing talent acquisition activities.
Could it get any better? Could.
This role will have a direct impact on the business. In this role, you’ll manage a team of talent sources that support the business. You will build and implement strategies to identify and attract diverse candidates, and collaborate with the hiring team, hiring managers, and division leaders to integrate inclusive recruitment practices into our talent acquisition processes, to critically assess talent markets. Most importantly, you will measure the impact of sourcing methods in a rigorous and data-driven manner to drive improvement in the hiring process.
You will work with key stakeholders to develop strategy, create dynamic networking opportunities, drive diversity in employment, build relationships with universities and industry institutions, direct internal talent and lead our recruitment team. This is a dynamic, broad and influential role.
- Passion – About everything Sony, you basically love Sony today and are excited to make it better in the future
- Creativity – knowing how and what can be done, avoiding the same initial, primary self
- Project Management Skills / Hands-on Experience – Nut soup experience pulling projects across the line
- Data Driven – Using our internal workforce trends, you can understand data and provide an outcome to identify opportunities in a clear and concise matter
- Customer Focus – Listen to the voice of the customer, analyze and act on business leader’s and employee feedback from surveys and other methods.
- Overall communication skills – really … like top-notch … everything from executive presentations to college talks
- Energy – to wear multiple hats and juggle priorities – that’s a given, isn’t it?
- Change Magnet – You thrive in an environment where change is the only constant!
- Curious – You’re curious to see what works, what doesn’t, why sometimes works, and why it doesn’t. You are constantly looking for new ways to achieve best-in-class practice
- 5-7 years management experience
- 2-3 years experience managing a talent acquisition team
- Experience in developing and implementing a recruitment strategy from flyers to advertisements
- Experience developing and implementing scalable recruitment strategies to attract and hire a diverse roster of candidates
- Experience working with external vendor agencies
- Conduct regular reviews of administrative processes and procedures to ensure a streamlined and effective recruiting officer, business partner, hiring manager and candidate experience
- Provide overall leadership to a team of technical assistance professionals and lead by example, providing direction and motivation for growth while driving a high level of performance against our recruitment plans
- Proven results driving social media campaigns around talent branding (Ex: LinkedIn + Glassdoor)
- Supported talent initiatives such as coaching, rotation and mentoring programs in a global organization
- Experience in creating a sourcing framework to mitigate evaluation bias
- Knowledge of OFCCP compliance from experience as a government contractor
- Business acumen and willingness to build relationships as a trusted advisor to key stakeholders
- Keen on details
- Co-lead the Diversity Leadership Council and partner with senior leadership and HR to design and implement D&I strategies and programs
- Political savvy
- Experience in using Workday
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- The ability to adapt to rapidly changing environments and work conditions while achieving results
- Insight must be demonstrated for the future implications of current decisions
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Build and maintain strong relationships with organizational leadership and HR business partners to develop recruitment strategies and assess future talent needs
- Willingness to travel to attend conferences and employment events
Sony Electronics is an equal opportunity employer that values employees through a broad, multicultural perspective. We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees, and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond. All applicants will receive fair and impartial treatment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, protected military status, status in US uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or Expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis is protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Disability housing for applicants to Sony Electronics, Inc.
Sony Electronics, Inc. Reasonable accommodations for eligible individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in the job application process. For reasonable accommodation requests, please contact us by email at, or you can mail your CV to: Sony Electronics, Human Resources Department, 16535, Via Esprillo, San Diego CA 92127. Please indicate which position you are applying for.
Location: San Diego, CA
Job date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 00:43:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!