Job title: Physician – Urgent Care – American Family Care- Full Time Physician (San Francisco, CA)
Company: American Family Care
Job description: In support of our rapid growth nationwide, we are currently building a new urgent care facility in the East Bay of the Greater San Francisco Bay Area (California). We are looking for exceptional applicants for a full-time doctor on site to join the team
American Family Careï¿½ (AFC) celebrates the new designation as the Best Comprehensive Urgent Care Center of 2021! As one of the largest primary and urgent care companies in the United States providing services seven days a week on a no-show basis, ï¿½ you will be part of a growing team providing high quality patient-centered healthcare to the community of Pleasanton, California.
- Deliver outstanding, empathetic, patient-centered and patient-friendly care
- Optimizing patient flow to reduce waiting times and run clinic efficiently
- Submit complete and timely documentation in our Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system
Initially, the role will be primarily to confront the patient. If desired, more medical leadership opportunities will become available as patient volumes increase and as we open other locations in the Greater Bay Area.
What does the Asian Football Confederation offer?
- Patient care without administrative hassles – spend more time working with your patients to provide quality care
- Fixed, fixed work schedule full time (about 40 hours/week) – no late nights/on calls (although some weekends)
- Patient loads average about three patients per hour, during an average day (although with some flexing ability)
- Fully equipped, brand new, state-of-the-art facilities with on-site laboratories, digital x-rays, POC pharmacy and tablet-based EMR system
- Medical malpractice insurance provided by the employer
- Competitive Compensation Incentive Bonus Program Full Benefits 401(k) With Matching Generous PTO
- Board Approved / Board Qualifiedï¿½
- A valid California medical license
- Current DEA Certificate
- Current BLS, ACLS and PALS certifications
- Clinical experience, preferably within a primary care, urgent care, community care, ACO/Kaiser, IPA, or similar environment/association
- The ability to treat patients of all ages
- Exceptional skills in listening, interpersonal and patient empathy
- An unparalleled bedside approach and compassionate approach result in consistently high levels of patient satisfaction, oral referrals, and return visits over time.
- Ability to maintain a positive work environment for all service providers and support staff, including contributing to high job satisfaction and career advancement opportunities for others.
- Strong belief (or at least scalability) for innovative healthcare delivery models, including alternative site care/patient comfort care in consumer/retail based settings
- Community, family, or professional relationships with the East Bay (or at least a desire to become an important member of the community)
Center hours will be Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, and Saturday to Sunday 8am to 6pm We are an equal opportunity employer.
Since 1982, American Family Careï¿½ (AFC) has pioneered the concept of urgent non-emergency care. Founded by Dr. Bruce Irwin, the AFC is now skipping broken bones, offering everything from flu vaccines to physical therapy. We are committed to quality care and patient satisfaction so that people can live without interruption.
Doctors work in our centers, and we offer extended business hours on weekdays. We are also open on weekends. There is no need to make an appointment. We always welcome visits. A visit to the AFC is only a fraction of the cost of an emergency room trip, making it a smart alternative in non-life-threatening situations.
Inc. magazine ranked Magazine AFC as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States. We are proud to serve more than three million patients each year, and with more than 200 clinics across the country, we can provide accessible care close to home. With no appointments, short waiting times, and endless hours of in-network doctors available, it’s no wonder more patients are turning to the AFC. PandoLogic. Category: health care, keywords: emergency doctor 0 – 00 full time
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 04:23:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!