Job title: Physician – Physical Medicine and Rehab – California Medical Director Opportunity
Company: Kindred Hospital Rehabilitation Services
Job description: Rehabilitation services at Kindred Hospital are dedicated to the hope, healing and recovery of our patients. We are in partnership with Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital and are currently looking for a physician to serve as Medical Director in Valencia, California. This is a 19-bed acute rehabilitation unit that serves patients who require rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational, and speech and language therapies.
Your career growth begins when you join a multidisciplinary team, where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents. Our team’s goal is to focus on each patient as an individual to ensure that we meet their clinical needs and create a fun and dynamic treatment environment.
The Medical Director position is an independent contractor role and will collaborate with the program director (or CEO) and the entire clinical team to provide medical guidance in compliance with facility policies and procedures, and state and federal laws and regulations, including the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and the Joint Commission.
Why partner with Kindred Hospital Rehabilitation Services as Medical Director?
- Independent contractor status
- flexible schedule
- Latest technology
- collaborative environment
- Training and support of the medical director
- Best-in-class compliance team
As a medical director, you will have:
- Doctor of Medicine or Orthopedics, duly licensed and registered to practice medicine or surgery, and of good standing under state laws.
- Accredited and maintains all board certifications in its respective fields by a nationally recognized board.
- Demonstrate appropriate experience or training to provide rehabilitation services through one of the following:
- Official residence in PMR
- Fellowship in rehabilitation for a period of not less than one year
- Complete a one-year hospital internship with at least two years of training or experience as a collaborative team member in the medical management of inpatients requiring rehabilitation services
As a Medical Director, your services and responsibilities are:
- The physician must provide services 20 hours per week in the acute rehabilitation unit.
PandoLogic. Category: health care, keywords: Physiatrist00 – 0
Location: Valencia, CA
Job date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 04:43:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!