Job title: Dietary Services Worker
Company: Ever Well Health Systems
Job description: He described:
Please be aware – you must be able to interview and receive a criminal records clearance from the Department of Justice and the FBI. Fingerprint scanning is required.
Possibility:? Residential care for adults with severe mental illness
Timings: Friday – Monday
Salary: $14.00 – $15.00
Are you passionate about good food and hospitality?
We are hiring a food service worker to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about our mission, to care for adults who have or are experiencing significant mental health issues, as well as to provide delicious and nutritious food, hospitality, and service to our residents.
This position is an important part of our nutrition team. Under the overall direction of the chef, he follows established procedures and policies regarding cleaning, maintenance and sanitation of the facility’s kitchen. . requirements:
Summary of duties and responsibilities
What you will do *Cleans and maintains the kitchen and dining room daily, after meals and snacks.
- Conducts weekly extensive cleaning of kitchen equipment, workspaces, dining room tables and chairs.
- Sometimes, when you are called upon to assist the cook in the chores of food preparation, it may be needed.
- Perform other tasks assigned to him.
Requirements – Experience and Education
- High School Diploma, or GED
- Relevant experience of at least one year; Two years in a restaurant or home catering preferred.
- Experience in a residential facility but not required; An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Required – Certificates and licenses
- A valid California driver’s license, current auto insurance, and a good driving record as documented on a DMV report.
- Special Requirements: You must be able to meet and receive a criminal records clearance in accordance with the requirements of the CCLD Licensing Association. This includes the FBI and State Department of Justice clearance.
- You must have a current or complete Standard First Aid Card.
- You must have a recent or complete CPR card.
Requirements – Physical
- The health examination shall be carried out, by or under the supervision of a physician, for a period not exceeding one year prior to employment or within seven (7) days after employment.
- The health examination shall include clearing of tuberculosis for no more than one year prior to employment or within seven (7) days after employment.
- Must be physically able to assist residents and/or staff in the emergency evacuation of the program facility. He must be able to administer first aid in an emergency.
- The following is required in the daily performance of the duties of this position: walking, sitting, pinching and flexing fingers, visual/auditory acuity consistently required (more than 2/3 of the work day); Lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, bending, bending, crouching, kneeling, and twisting are sometimes required (less than a third of the work day). Balancing, climbing and crawling are not generally required.
- Oven, stove, deep fryer
- electric chopper, blender
- Freezers, refrigerators, large coolers and dishwasher
- Fax machine, PC, multi-line telephone
Location: Stockton, CA
Job date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 05:38:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!