Job title: COOK, GRILL (FULL-TIME)
Company: Compass Group
- We are now hiring for a full-time GRILL COOK position.
- Location: 450 Concar Drive, San Mateo, CA 94402 Note: Online applications are accepted only.
- Schedule: full time; Monday through Friday.
- Requirements: 1 to 2 years experience as a line cook. Preferably try frying and/or grilling.
* Internal employee referral bonus available
We make the application process easy! Do you want to apply for this job via text messages? Text JOB to 75000 and your application ID number is 548343. Plus, reach the hiring manager faster and share what makes you unique with a pre-recorded video interview! Click to learn more!
The advertised program is an AI recruitment assistant that helps you apply for jobs with Compass Group. The frequency of messages varies. Data and message charges may apply. Type STOP to unsubscribe or HELP for help. terms and conditions:
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success – we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive pay and benefits, one where you can learn and grow while making a difference in the world? we’re hiring! Bon Appétit Management operates more than 1,000 coffee shops across the country for businesses, universities, and museums, as well as a few dozen public restaurants. We have led the industry in the socially and environmentally responsible sourcing, from sustainable seafood to cage-free eggs. We cook everything from scratch using the freshest local ingredients.
Learn more about careers with Bon Appétit:
Summary: Food preparation and customer service at the grill station are in accordance with current federal and educational standards, guidelines, and regulations to ensure high quality food service.
Basic Duties and Responsibilities:
- He takes orders from the customer and prepares items that require short preparation. Completes orders from steam tables and serves customers at multiple stations.
- Serves customers in an efficient and friendly manner by following specific steps of service that meet set standards. It ensures that the food is at the right temperature and is attractive and tasty. Taste of all ready-made food.
- Uses the applicable ticket collection procedures during the Service. Responsible for records from work area during periods of service.
- Uses approved recipes and production standards to ensure proper quality, service temperature and standard part control.
- Carries pans, kettles and food trays to and from workstations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with applicable safety standards.
- Stores foods in designated areas according to standard packaging, dating and food safety procedures.
- Cleans, sanitizes, and maintains all work areas, equipment, and utensils to ensure sanitation standards are met.
- Resolves customer concerns and reports relevant information and concerns to supervisor.
- Attends on-duty and safety meetings.
- Maintains good working relationships with co-workers, clients, officials and managers.
- Performs work safely while maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The Associates Program at Bon Appétit offers many great benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions provide the following benefits to partners:
- life insurance / m
- disability insurance
- retirement plan
- Affiliate Shopping Program
- Health and wellness programs
- discount market
- Identity Theft Protection
- pet insurance
- Voluntary benefits, including critical illness insurance, accident insurance, hospital indemnity insurance, legal services, and the Choice Auto and Home program
In addition, full-time jobs also provide the following benefits to partners:
- Traveler benefits
- employee assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving Leadership in the Food Service Industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all applicants and participants fairly based on their abilities, achievements and experience regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, disability, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Eligible candidates must be able to satisfactorily perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: This job posting is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all the responsibilities, skills, tasks or prerequisites associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job posted, the company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functionality of the job based on business necessity. * Los Angeles Applicants: Compass will consider recruiting eligible applicants for employment with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Employment Opportunity Initiative (the Prohibition Fund Act)
Required number: 548343
Location: San Mateo, CA
Job date: Sun, 06 Jun 2021 07:57:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!