Job title: Class B Driver (Full Time)
Job description: Stoneridge Creek is currently hiring full-time Class B drivers for days, and weekend flexibility is required with some evenings. The driver is responsible for the safe and timely transportation of residents to various individual and group activities.
The driver is responsible for the safe and timely transportation of residents to various individual and group activities.
- Picks up and delivers residents to all scheduled activities where bus transportation is required.
- Complete a bus safety check before transporting residents to and from scheduled trips or activities.
- Accurately records the number of miles traveled and residents for all scheduled transportation. Maintains all aspects of vehicle and bus repairs. Routine maintenance, repairs, seasonal changes, and equipment repair. Keep records of CHP inspections.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the vehicle inside and outside.
- He / she must possess a valid commercial driver’s license, Class B, with Passenger Authentication. You must have a good driving record.
- Preferred secondary education. Ability to understand and follow instructions in English, communicate effectively, and perform simple math operations.
- You must be able to maintain a polite, friendly, and helpful attitude with residents at all times.
- You must be able to interpret and follow map directions.
About Stoneridge Creek:
Stoneridge Creek is a large retirement community by continuing care on 50 acres in Pleasanton, California in the Bay Area, and the community consists of 565 independent housing units in villas, townhouses, and apartments, as well as a healthcare center of 73 skilled nursing beds and 67 apartments. With help.
Stoneridge Creek strongly promotes its STAR values: service to residents and fellows (S), team success (T), goal to excel (A), and do the right thing (R).
We appreciate your interest in job opportunities in our community. We are committed to employing high quality, professional and caring individuals. We appreciate and recognize the importance of supporting, training and retaining our employees to better serve our residents. We are looking for employees with a passion for customer service.
Before starting work in our community, applicants must complete and pass a drug examination, a physical exam with a skin test for tuberculosis (TB), and a criminal clearance through the FBI and Department of Justice (over 18 years old only). Background research includes minor misdemeanors and DUIs. * Offers premium benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and the Safe Harbor 401 (k) plan with Match
Apply online at
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Job date: Sat, 23 Jan 2021 03:13:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!