Job title: Customer Service Associate – Temporary
Job description: Job title
- Models and delivering a distinct and enjoyable customer experience.
- It records sales on the assigned cash register, and provides customers with courteous, fair, friendly and efficient payment service.
- Engages customers and patients by welcoming them and providing assistance with products and services. Solves customer issues and answers questions to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Forms and shares customer service best practices with all team members to provide a distinct and enjoyable customer experience, including personal habits (for example, greetings, eye contact, courtesy, etc.) and Walgreens service attributes (for example, proactively providing assistance, Identifying needs, serving to satisfaction, etc.).
- It provides customers with courteous, friendly, prompt and efficient service.
- Recommend selling items to the customer and recommends bartering and / or accompanying items.
- Records customer purchases in the assigned cash register, collects cash and distributes change as requested; Handling blanks, returns, rain checks, refunds, and exchanges as needed.
- Keeps counters and shelves clean, well-traded, stocked, and records kept. Check-in processes and prices for merchandise as required or as directed by the store manager or transported by the duty commander.
- It implements corporate asset protection procedures to identify and minimize loss of profits.
- Ensures compliance with state and local laws regarding regulated products (such as alcoholic beverages and tobacco products).
- Creates and maintains offers, including promotional, seasonal, and merchandise structures. Completes resets and reviews as directed.
- It helps in separating foodstuffs (for example, raw from pre-cooked foods) and positioning the product as defined in the policies / procedures (for example, raw and frozen meat on the lower shelves). For expendable items, it helps with inventory rotation, using the first in first dispose and restock method.
- Has working knowledge of warehouse systems and warehousing equipment.
- Provides customer service in the image area, including digital passport photo service, poster printing, creative machine, and suggestive selling of promotional photo products.
- Assumes web capture responsibilities (monitors orders in Picture Care Plus, fulfills orders (pick items), and delivers orders to customers when they arrive at the store).
- It helps with outdoor and indoor maintenance by ensuring a clean, tidy and organized look and feel for storage.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures; Maintains respectful relationships with co-workers.
- Completes special tasks and other assigned tasks.
Training and personal development
- Attends training and completes PPLs required by the manager or designated by the company.
External basic qualifications
- Must be fluent in reading, writing and speaking English. (Except Puerto Rico)
- Willingness to work requires a flexible schedule, including evening and weekend hours.
Type of the job
selling by pieces
- Six months of experience in a retail environment is preferred.
- Preferably you have previous working experience with Walgreens.
Employer equal opportunities, including disability / veterans.
The following information applies to Colorado only, as per Colorado Equal Pay Act. In Colorado, an employee in this position can expect a salary / hour of between $ 12.32 and $ 17.50 depending on experience, seniority, geographic location, and other factors permitted by law. To review the available benefits, please click here: Walgreens will provide applicants in other states with job-related information, to the extent required by state or local law, by calling 1-866-967-5492.
Expected salary: $12.32 – 17.5 per hour
Location: Berkeley, CA
Job date: Fri, 05 Mar 2021 04:28:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!